القائمة الرئيسية

الصفحات

الفرق بين Can وCould وBe Able To بالعربي – مع 40 مثالاً

الفرق بين Can وCould وBe Able To بالعربي – مع 40 مثالاً يومياً

ثلاث طرق للتعبير عن القدرة في الإنجليزية — وكثيرون يخلطون بينها. متى تقول "I can"؟ ومتى "I could"؟ ومتى "I am able to"؟ هذا الدليل يُنهي الخلط نهائياً مع 40 مثالاً من الحياة اليومية.

📚 قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية

difference between can could and be able to modal verbs grammar explanation in Arabic

دليل مبسط لفهم واستخدام أفعال الاستطاعة (Can, Could, Be Able To) مع الفرق الإعرابي والمعنوي

📌 أولاً: Can – القدرة الحالية والعامة

متى نستخدم Can؟

  • قدرة حالية أو عامة: I can swim. (أستطيع السباحة — دائماً)
  • طلب شيء بأدب خفيف: ? Can you help me
  • إذن غير رسمي: You can leave early today.
  • إمكانية عامة: Mistakes can happen.

أمثلة يومية على Can:

  • I can speak three languages. (أتحدث ثلاث لغات)
  • She can drive. (تعرف القيادة)
  • ? Can you pass me the salt (هل تمررني الملح؟)
  • He can't attend the meeting. (لا يستطيع الحضور)
  • ?Can I use your phone (هل أستطيع استخدام هاتفك؟)
  • Anyone can learn English with practice. (أي شخص يستطيع)
  • You can park here for free. (يمكنك الوقوف مجاناً)
  • This machine can print 100 pages per minute.
  • I can't believe it! (لا أصدق!)
  • Dogs can smell much better than humans.

📌 ثانياً: Could – الماضي والأدب الرسمي والاحتمال

متى نستخدم Could؟

  • قدرة في الماضي: I could run fast when I was young.
  • طلب مؤدب رسمي: ?Could you help me, please
  • اقتراح: We could try a different approach.
  • احتمال في الحاضر أو المستقبل: It could rain later.
  • شرط افتراضي: If I had time, I could learn Spanish.

أمثلة يومية على Could:

  • I could play piano when I was 10. (كنت أعزف البيانو)
  • ?Could you speak more slowly, please (طلب مؤدب)
  • We could meet tomorrow instead. (اقتراح)
  • This could be the best decision. (احتمال)
  • She couldn't sleep last night. (لم تستطع النوم)
  • ?Could I speak to the manager (رسمي)
  • They could have warned us! (كان يمكنهم التحذير)
  • It could take longer than expected.
  • If I were you, I could handle it differently.
  • He couldn't understand why she left.

📌 ثالثاً: Be Able To – القدرة المحددة والمستقبل والمصدر

متى نستخدم Be Able To؟

  • المستقبل: I will be able to help you tomorrow.
  • بعد أفعال Modal أخرى: I might be able to come.
  • الحاضر التام: I have been able to learn a lot.
  • قدرة في موقف محدد (ماضٍ): I was able to finish it on time.

أمثلة يومية على Be Able To:

  • I will be able to join you next week. (المستقبل)
  • She was able to solve the problem alone. (ماضٍ محدد)
  • He might be able to help us. (بعد might)
  • I haven't been able to sleep well lately. (حاضر تام)
  • ?Are you able to work under pressure (سؤال رسمي)
  • I was able to catch the last train. (نجحت في اللحظة الأخيرة)
  • We were able to finish the project on time.
  • She will be able to speak English fluently soon.
  • I was able to convince them eventually.
  • He has been able to maintain a good work-life balance.

⚖️ مقارنة سريعة – متى تستخدم كل منها؟

الموقفالصحيحمثال
قدرة عامة (الآن)CanI can drive.
قدرة في الماضي (عادة)CouldI could drive at 16.
قدرة ناجحة في الماضي (مرة)Was able toI was able to fix it.
قدرة في المستقبلWill be able toI will be able to help.
طلب مؤدبCould?Could you help me
بعد modal آخرBe able toI might be able to come.

✏️ تمرين – اختر الصحيح

  1. When I was young, I ______ climb trees easily. (can / could)
  2. ______ you send me the file, please? (Can / Could — رسمي)
  3. I hope I ______ finish this by Friday. (can / will be able to)
  4. She ______ speak English very well now. (can / could)

الإجابات: 1-could / 2-Could / 3-will be able to / 4-can

🧠 الخلاصة

القاعدة البسيطة: Can للحاضر العام، Could للماضي والأدب، Be Able To للمستقبل وبعد الـ Modals. مع الممارسة ستختارها تلقائياً.

تحدٍّ: اكتب جملة واحدة بكل منها عن نفسك وشاركها في التعليقات!


📖 اقرأ أيضاً: Present Tense بالعربي – دليل شامل مع أمثلة

أنت الان في اول موضوع

تعليقات

التنقل السريع